|Look as you are zooming through the images of the traditional/modern cartoons!|
Down but not OutSo as most of you know, a tragic even took place on Monday. My parents had found out about this account, and that absolutely killed me. I lost all motivation, I gutted my profile, I was severely depressed, I felt like leaving, and didn't know what to do. Things are getting a bit better now, I'm feeling better and my parents are acting like it never happened. You guys helped cheer me up a lot for being there to talk to me and tell me it'd be ok. I thank every single one of you from the bottom of my heart, you helped a lot. You're also the reason I stayed on. You guys are the ones that make me happy everyday when I go on here, and I hear I make a lot of you happy too. I couldn't stop that from happening, I'd hurt too many people and myself. So I stayed, and I'm staying for good. I'll be back to drawing in no time as my motivation is back too, and lord jesus do I have a CRAP load of ideas XD I couldn't stop thinking about some kinky situations with a bunch of characters today to make up fDown but not Out by BeatemBaeLuna
"LONG LIVE THE WARNER BROTHERS (WB) AND DISNEY!!!!"
Picture by Jesse J. Barboza (jbwarner86)
"There's one thing I LOVE Disney; There's one think I DISLIKE Disney......."
Picture by =Niban-Destikim
"Those two never cease to amaze me with their OWN fine magic of Disney and Warner Brothers..."
Picture by Elera
Experience how other people do sketches on one of my household creations!!!
Picture by Samuel Solemas (Wolfjedisamuel)
MY ONE AND ONLY DEVIATION THAT HAS THE MOST VIEWS EVER SINCE I POST THIS ON DEVIANT ART! DRAWN SINCE DECEMBER 5, 2010! I AM A FAN OF DAVE MANAK, THE CLASSIC SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ILLUSTRATOR! I DID HIS IN HIS STYLE, BUT TO HONOR HIM! ^V^ I LOVE YOU, DAVE!
THIS IS A SONALLY PIC WHICH FEATURES SONIC AND SALLY IN VARIOUS ROMANTIC METHODS, WHICH I BELIEVE THE EARLY SONIC GROUP SHOULD'VE THOUGHT OF!
|MY TWO BEST SONS AS A CARTOONIST............|
MARVIN MOUSE and MIKE MOUSE
From the Gallery Info on Marvin and Mike:
Marvin and Mike Mouse were original created like around Spring of 2005! For the past few years they have their appearances until today, they were stars of their own cartoon, Marvin and Mike, still like that back in 2005! Now, for the evolution of Marvin and Mike is back then Marvin didn't have any hair until now while Mike transformed from a young, silly kid to a daring, adventurous mouse! Marvin is supposed to be a gentleman who sometimes gets unlucky and Mike's a mouse who has a heart for adventures! During today, there are more characters you can find or witnessed! MARVIN AND MIKE by Josiah Shockency (JCS)
Marvin and Mike ®
Marvin and Mike ™
Marvin, Mike, and Mel Mouse © Josiah Shockency (JCS)
January 11, 2012
COPYRIGHT © MMXII JCS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
|This took me all day, but I am PROUD of this fan art for an advertisement on TOPPS’ Wacky Packages as I, too, am a WP fan!|
These characters come this following Wacky Packages:
BAMBO (1991 series) (parody of Disney’s Bambi and movies of John Rambo)
TOMB GATOR (2013 ANS10) (parody of Tomb Raider)
BORNBAD CREEPS (ANS2) (parody of JustBorn MARSHMALLOW PEEPS)
This is actually inspired from my idea for an image on my fanfiction that is based on a roleplay between me and Jeff Plotkin (EmperorNortonII) that features these three characters…
This is a promotion to Topps’ Wacky Packages!
Drawn by Josiah Shockency (JCS), You Dear Fan (WITH HONOR AND RESPECT!)
Bambo, Tomb Gator, and BornBad CREEPS © Wacky Packages © TOPPS Company
COPYRIGHT © MMXIII JCS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
(Mark Pingatore), artist and worker from Topps
"Nice! Bambo is one of my favorites."
If you, too, are a Wacky Packages fan, come and join in
Since you guys remember that I came up some pizza-related mascots back in Fall of 2012, which was 2 years before Scott Cawthon made Five Nights At Freddy's. So what's it like before and after FNAF was out? Here's what I would point out.
In case you guys don't know or recall Peter, check out this link to see my concept art I did for a local pizza restaurant my other uncle once attempt to do: josiah-shockency-jcs.deviantar…
Before FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S Was Out....
* Peter Pizzacat : He is clearly as happy and cheerful as any mascot of the whole family pizza chain restaraunt like that existing CHUCK E. CHEESE. He makes his own pizza by using his own favorite milk just like any kitten who loves fresh milk from a dairy farm. He supports not only his chain links of his pizza restaurant, but also for the spirit of family fun and for those who had been with him since the grand opening of the very first restaurant.
* Sally Sarsparilla: An old fashion-admiring, atheletic water-bearer of today, is always serving drinks to everyone to their thrist and their heart's content. Very jolly and bubbly with laughs, she is also a sweetheart to dear Peter.
* Wild Wes: This winged buffalo is the most pleasant of all when it comes to something like kindness. As we all should know, he is an angel. Literally! He loves to give out some nice chicken which are happen to be buffalo wings, which he doesn't mind the pun at all. He is always a benevolent critter and never wants any customer unsatisfied. He would also love to let you ride on him as he would fly to anywhere you please.
* Rudolph Cade (Not the KADE one): This video-game-themed space cadet always seeks for adventure as he hopes you gamers will join in as his crew. He loves to encourage shy people to try and have not only some courage, but lots of fun. He never leaves a gamer behind and never lets a gamer down. He guides everyone with all the knowledge he has on games, his methods, and his own ways of how to have fun.
After FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S Was Out...
* Peter Pizzacat: Once was a happy soul before modern times have suppressed his happiness. He becomes away that some folks nowadays, especially kids, have automatonophobia, a fear of anything that looks too good to be real like puppets and animatronics. He notices some shy kids are too scared to be near him or any others. Not only that, but some of the other bring up something like THAT GAME. From all that, he gradually becomes discouraged. He lost his sense of joy, his self-respect, and eveyrthing that he has grasp on so dear. His friends tried their best to lift his spirits and not let that only ruin his company's business, but not let that ruin the fun they all had together. The poor cat....
*Sally Sarsparilla: Her concerns do include people who demand some wonderful beverages, but her number one concern is Peter's change of mental health and emotional processing. As someone who might've been a sweetheart to Peter, she nowadays goes near him to comfort him, even if Peter has his episodes that involves his negative emotons. Sally, who never gets angry with him a lot, tries her best as the others tried their best as well. Since she is very close to him (even if Wild Wes and Rudolph are close, too), she'd inform any customer or kid whatever is wrong with Peter (or why is he not around frequently as he used to). She does get some messages to send to Peter that they still love him. She's not only a sweetheart, but a very loyal, comforting supporter...
* Wild Wes: It's impossible for anyone to be afraid of him since he is an angel. Even if someone is scared of him anyways, Wild Wes uses all his philosophical, open-minded wits to ease the afraid.If they don't work, he understands very well. He doesn't get as disappointed very often, but he isn't as distraught as Peter is. Yet he, too, shares his love to Peter. For the angel, sometimes, he rarely comes out if something goes terribly wrong.
*Rudolph Cade (Not the KADE one): Losing some folks due to the fear of animatronics and THAT GAME, he tries his best to encourage a lot of kids. He decides to add encouragements on how to overcome fears and what to do when it comes to rumors. His crew becomes pretty small, which makes him very discouraged. Trying to stay as positive as he could, he lost it. He shuts up his station with himself in, thinking that he should be forgotten. Every kid and folk now wonders if he will ever come back out. Even if he shuts himself in, that doesn't mean the arcades won't be out for playing anymore. Rudolph sure didn't take it well, but for Peter, that cat isn't on that edge where Rudolph was hanging onto....
(That's what I think about. Just some thoughts to pull out once I do more of them on VAN NESS)
THIS IS NOT JUST CARTOONS, IT'S JCSCARTOONS!!!|
For years I love cartooning and do artwork! Like back in the year 2000, I became interested in art and drawing! My skills went pretty good until the the time like 2003 or 2004, I became interested in cartooning! Chappy the Cat, Mario the Mario, and Josiah the Guard Ghost became the first J.C.S characters I created in September 2004! Years of doing cartoons later than I made more cartoons during the following years: Marvin and Mike Mouse (2005), Tarfild (2005), Toony Friends (2006), Margaret and Geraldine (2007), CARTOONS (2007), Greene (2009), and many more into today! Thus, I will never retire my favorite career! I like old school cartoons and all kinds! Yes, I like Disney, Warner Brothers, and all kinds of cartoons from the past to the present! I even like voice-acting, animating, singing, dancing, and lots of talents I had! I still LOVE to cartoon! That's why there's Josiah Shockency or you can say my initials, J.C.S!
Of course, I had high-functioning autism, so yeah, I AM autistic, but not really! Mine's is going very well!
I was born on March 4, 1996!
Yes, my goal and dream is to make or produced cartoons in traditional way! In other words, I love to make it old-school'd! Like Disney, WB, etc. I always adore it! Never gonna stop! XD Believe me!
Yes, I am a Christian and I feel so happy about it! ^V^
I'm part Irish and Mexican, although I am somehow part Dutch and British, because of my 12th great grandfather, William Bradford, the Governor of the pilgrims and the Mayflower back in the 1600s.
Terranol is my little brother, Caleb Shockency! Mike Mouse is my brother's character!
My closest friend, Abigail Johnson, known as Chuchumunga , but now, Amireely and is also Maggie Bunny, plus owns Tuffy Bunny!
Another friend of mine, Zachary Dodge
And here's my friend, Zachary Rigins
Also, my dear friend, Brandon Hale:
Remember, every cartoon I did is rated G : (General)! ;D
Plus, if you want to be a JCS fan or something, join up or check out this club:
Not to mention....since I'm a Topps' WACKY PACKAGE fan, I decided to open up a club for all Wackies (fans or members of the club) :
Also a club for all the sports-oriented events on the Summer and Winter Olympics, FIFI WORLD CUP, PARALYMPICS, etc.
EXECUTIVE CREATOR & PRODUCER
JOSIAH CHANDLER SHOCKENCY (JCS)
These pictures are protected under the laws of Josiah Shockency (JCS), of the United States of America and other countries.Any unauthorized duplication, copying, distribution or use may result in civil liability and/or criminal prosecution.
© MMX (Since 2010) JCS All rights reserved.
All the cartoons, all the names, or any similarity of these are trademarks to JCSCARTOONS.
In memory of these deviants:
AzumiAngel (May 26, 2008 - Nov 20, 2011)
Roberto (Your Friendly Fanboy) aka. CartoonFanaticDude22 - Jul 30, 2010 to August 17, 2014
ShadowtheHedgehog475 (Apr 18, 2012 - January 30th, 2013)
Roberto (Your Friendly Fanboy) aka. CartoonFanaticDude22 - Jul 30, 2010 to August 17, 2014
Current Residence: Visalia, California
deviantWEAR sizing preference: XXL
Favourite genre of music: All kinds, mostly Jazz
Favourite style of art: Classic
Skin of choice: white
Favourite cartoon character: Lots, mostly Mickey, Sonic, and Dandy
Personal Quote: "Well, Good Golly!"
Favorite Pokemon: Buizel :iconbuzielplz:
Get a FREE visitor map for your site!